Floyd Central High School Drivers Education
FC will be offering a traditional classroom in June and July for those students that do not want the online class.
Registration Packets and Payment envelopes can be picked up at the bookstore
- Students can register for the online class (Driving Brilliance) at: http://floydcentral.onlinedrivers.education
- *New Students will click on Create an Account to Register.
- Cost is $395.00. Make payments to Floyd Central and turn in at the Bookstore in the online payment envelope.
- 30 hour of online instruction.
- Students will be in the car for 12 hours.
- 6 hours of behind the wheel driving.
- 6 hours of observation.
- Once the student has paid the $395 to the bookstore…
- They can pick up an Indiana Driver’s Manual from the bookstore.
- They will be accepted into the class and may start their online hours.
- They need to print Certificate of Drivers Education (CDE) form in order to get driving permit (if you are unable to print contact Mr. Michell).
- **Students are encouraged to get their permit ASAP so they can get started on their driving.
- How to obtain your learners permit: https://fchs.nafcs.k12.in.us/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/Learners-Permit.docx
- Once you have your permit please let Mr. Michell know and he will set you up with a driving instructor. Students are encouraged to sign up with a driving partner (They are not required to have a partner). If they do not choose a partner they will be assigned a partner to drive with.
- Indiana Graduated Licensing System: https://fchs.nafcs.k12.in.us/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/IN-Graduated-Drivers-License.pdf
- If you have questions you may contact one of the instructors.
- Dave Michell: email@example.com or 502-338-9680.
- Brian Hay: 502-641-8029.
- Alan Roederer: 812-207-6005