What to Do When You’re Absent:
It is the parent or guardian’s responsibility to call the school attendance hotline if their son or daughter will be absent.
- Call the attendance hotline at 542-8603 between 5 P.M. and 8:30 A.M.
- All other hours, call the attendance office at 812-542-3001
- OR notify the attendance office in person
- If possible, notify the attendance office in advance using a planned absence form
- Be sure to notify the attendance clerk before 8:30 A.M. on the day of the absences
The school reserves the right to determine if an absence is excused or unexcused.