Skip to content
Floyd Central High School Drivers Education
- Students can register for the online class (Driving Brilliance) at: http://floydcentral.onlinedrivers.education
- New Students will click on Create an Account to Register.
- Cost is $395.00, make payments to Floyd Central and turn in at the Bookstore in the online payment envelope, which can be picked up at the bookstore. Once the student has made the payment at the bookstore, they should…
- Pick up an Indiana Driver’s Manual from the bookstore.
- Be accepted into the class and may start their online hours.
- Print Certificate of Drivers Education (CDE) form in order to get driving permit (if you are unable to print contact Mr. Michell).
- Students are encouraged to get their permit ASAP so they can get started on their driving. Click here to learn how to obtain your learners permit.
- Once you have your permit please let Mr. Michell know and he will set you up with a driving instructor. Students are encouraged to sign up with a driving partner. If they do not choose a partner they will be assigned a partner to drive with.
- Online course and payment include:
- 30 hours of online instruction.
- 12 hours of instructional time in the car; 6 hours of behind the wheel driving and 6 hours of observation.
- Indiana Graduated Licensing System: Click to view
- If you have questions you may contact one of the instructors.