· FCA is beginning Operation Christmas Child. For the month of August bring school supplies such as pens, pencils, notebooks, coloring books, crayons, and chalk. All items throughout the month will be packed into shoeboxes so make sure items fit.
· Unified Football will be having a parent meeting this Wednesday, Aug 8th at 5pm in the MPR room.
· FC Girls Soccer will be hosting a car wash on Saturday, Aug 11th from 10am-2pm at Highlander point (in front of the Baptist Health Physical Therapy Building).
· Attention all art students: If you are in your second year of art and are interested in joining a club, applications for the National Art Honors Society are now available. Stop by E-102 and pick up an application. All portfolios and completed applications are due Friday August 17th.
· Anyone interested in taking Drivers Education this fall may pick up a Registration packet in the bookstore.
· FCHS is looking for students interested in sports medicine! Please see Becky Clifton in the athletic training room during 7thperiod or after school for more information.
· Student Council will have their first meeting on Friday, August 17th during 6th period in Mrs. Poindexter’s room (Upstairs in room A220).
· Anyone interested in softball for 2019- There will be a brief informational meeting on Wednesday, Aug 8th at 4:45pm at the ballfield. All interested players must be in attendance unless communicated otherwise to Coach Payne.