EVENTS HAPPENING THIS WEEK:
· There will be a short girls’ basketball meeting for anyone NOT involved in a fall sport TODAY after school in Mr. Gianfagna’s room, A213.
· Auditions for the fall musical, Matilda, are open to all FC students TODAY after school. Check out the Floyd Central Theatre Arts website or facebook page for more information.
· Highlander Outfitters will be open TODAY and TOMORROW! Stock up on some new spirit wear and accessories during lunch either in the store or the spine. Cash, or checks made out to Floyd Central, are both accepted.
· Anyone interested in taking Drivers Education this fall may pick up a Registration packet in the bookstore.
· If you are interested in joining the wrestling team and currently not in a fall sport, there will be a brief meeting in Coach Sisson’s room D104 TOMORROW immediately after school.
· FCA is meeting next Tuesday, August 7 in the MPR at 7 am. Join us for our first message of the year from Chandler Dale.
· FCA is also beginning Operation Christmas Child. For the month of August bring school supplies such as pens, pencils, notebooks, coloring books, crayons, and chalk. All items throughout the month will be packed into shoeboxes so make sure items fit.
· Student Council will have their first meeting on Friday, August 17th during 6th period in Mrs. Poindexter’s room (Upstairs in room A220).