- Anyone interested in the Social Studies Academic Team needs to stay for a quick meeting after school today in B133
- Fishing practice is this Friday at 5:00 in the commons. Please bring two rod n reels to practice with you
- The Technology Student Association will have a callout meeting TODAY right after school in Mr. Hodge’s room.
- The December GSA meeting has been rescheduled for after school Friday, December 14th.
- “Rage on Stage” is scheduled for Dec 20th. This is a unique event the wrestling team will be running again this year that incorporates a number of programs here at Floyd Central such as, ROTC, Theater, Choir, Journalism and Radio and TV. We will competing in a wrestling match against Jasper High School in the auditorium on Dec 20th with varsity starting at 7pm. This is an EXTREMELY unique event that we started 3 years ago and is unlike anything else held in the state. Even if you don’t know anything about wrestling you would still enjoy this event. **flyer attached
- To all students interested in playing chess, come join the chess club every Monday after school from 2:30 to 4:30 in Rm A204. Chess club is open to everyone, from experienced players to those wishing to learn how to play. See Mr. McRae in A204 if you have any questions.
- Mark your calendars! Senior Dinner Dance will be on Sunday, February 17th. More details to follow after winter break. **flyer attached
- Prosser Open House– January 17, 2019 from 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM. Spaghetti Dinner Starts at 6 PM. Cost is $1 Per Person Come see all Prosser has to offer and enjoy dinner from our amazing Culinary Department! ***flyer attached.
- Georgetown Lions Club Scholarship is available to seniors committed to volunteerism in the community. Deadline is April 1, 2019.
- BigSun Scholarship–The BigSun Organization is proud to be able to continue to help young athletes succeed in their academic pursuits. We are offering an annual scholarship to a deserving student. All student athletes are eligible for this award, regardless of which sport they are participating in. Deadline is June 19,2019 and the amount of the award is $500.00.The successful applicant will be a high school senior or be attending a post-secondary institute and currently involved in some sport at that institution or in the community. Please visit our website at http://www.bigsunathletics.com to learn how to apply.