· Student drivers: Please make sure the number on your parking tag is visible from the outside of your car.
· Anyone interested in Drivers Education can pick up a registration packet in the bookstore.
· * Floyd Central Dance Marathon 10 planning is underway and we are looking for freshmen that would like to be on the committee
o * Freshmen applications are now open and can be picked up in the book store or at the FCDM table in the spine at lunch
o * Applications are due Friday, August 9th and can be returned to the FCDM table at lunch or to Mrs. Uhl in B135
o * You don’t want to miss out on on this decade of miracles!
· The Floyd Central E-sports Club will meet on Monday August 12th in B120.
· A Heart of Thread is donating 15% of sales from Aug. 4 to Aug. 10 to FCDM. Collars, leashes, lanyards, and key chains are available in Holiday, Disney, super hero, and more! Go to her Facebook page to order and mention FCDM.
· Polly’s Freeze is hiring. Applications can be picked up at the store or found online at our website: http://pollysfreeze.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/PF-Employment-Application.pdf
· Hartman Dental Associates is looking for a part-time intern or administrative assistant to assist in our office a few days a week. See attached for more info.
· Floyd Central Will be hosting the ACT on October 15 for Juniors and Seniors only. Sign-ups will begin Monday morning August 12th at the bookstore window with Mrs. Romines for the first 200 students that sign up AND pay the $46 fee. Please make sure your name is on any form of payment and checks are made out to Floyd Central.
· On Tuesday August 13, there will be a short girls’ basketball meeting after school in Mr. Gianfagna’s room A213 for anyone interested in playing basketball this year.
· Applications are now available for National Art Honors Society. They will be due August 21st and can be picked up in Ms. Jones’ or Ms. Applegate’s room.
Post expires at 8:18am on Monday June 1st, 2020