· Campus Life meets Monday nights at 7:07pm in the FC Building 2 gym.
· Football players need to be in the meeting room tonight at 6:15. Practice will last until 9.
· Any Senior that still needs to have a headshot taken for the yearbook, you will have an opportunity to do this on Thursday, August 15th.
· FCA will meet Tuesday at 7am in the MPR. Southeast’s Caleb Hutchcraft will be giving the devotional. Donuts and Milk will be free for all who come.
· The Girls’ golf team won the New Albany invitational this weekend.
· There will be a brief baseball meeting in C125 after school tomorrow for those players not participating in another sport this fall.
· The Floyd Central E-sports Club will meet today in B120.
· Polly’s Freeze is hiring. Applications can be picked up at the store or found online at our website: http://pollysfreeze.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/PF-Employment-Application.pdf
· Hartman Dental Associates is looking for a part-time intern or administrative assistant to assist in our office a few days a week. See attached for more info.
· Floyd Central Will be hosting the ACT on October 15 for Juniors and Seniors only. Sign-ups will begin Monday morning August 12th at the bookstore window with Mrs. Romines for the first 200 students that sign up AND pay the $46 fee. Please make sure your name is on any form of payment and checks are made out to Floyd Central.
· On Tuesday August 13, there will be a short girls’ basketball meeting after school in Mr. Gianfagna’s room A213 for anyone interested in playing basketball this year.
· Applications are now available for National Art Honors Society. They will be due August 21st and can be picked up in Ms. Jones’ or Ms. Applegate’s room.
· Student drivers: Please make sure the number on your parking tag is visible from the outside of your car.
· Anyone interested in Drivers Education can pick up a registration packet in the bookstore.
Post expires at 7:57am on Monday June 1st, 2020