What to Do When You’re Absent:
It is the parent or guardian’s responsibility to call the school attendance hotline if their son or daughter will be absent.
- Between 5 P.M. and 8:30 A.M. call the attendance hotline at 542-8603
- All other hours, call the attendance office at 812-542-3001
- OR notify the attendance office in person
- If possible, notify the attendance office in advance – Planned Absence Form
- Be sure to notify Laura Shaffer before 8:30 A.M. on the day of the absences
The school reserves the right to determine if an absence is excused or unexcused.